Self Awareness is defined as "having a clear perception of your personality, including strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions. Self Awareness allows you to understand other people, how they perceive you, your attitude and your responses to them in the moment." I'm a firm believer, in people playing a role in their own treatment, one of the things that gives you an upper hand is self awareness. How does it help you ask, by understanding your strengths and weaknesses, it shows you what you need to work on and you can most effectively work on it. With self awareness, here is a quote from an article I wrote a few months ago "Taking a look at the following questions and really thinking long and hard about what your answer is and for the questions you negatively answer or don't have an answer for, ask yourself why. What are my strengths? What are my long-term and also short-term goals? What do I want to change? What are my weakness and ...
Comments
Post a Comment